Admin Abuse
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [LOL] ArmA OFP Site Forum Index -> Server Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fox
Virgin Poster
Virgin Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incubus wrote:
well, this is my second and last comment in this thread
i received a letter from gum and im still trust him and his adminship behaviour.
yes,
i know his using not the most beautyful words sometimes
but,
as i seen hes always fair and equitable.
be sure when he kick u, its always with reason.
please try to be more friendly on server and ill bet he will never kick u again.
im still trust in him as i seen when im joined in incognito or a normal way.
hes likes a real (or at least semi-real) coop, but not so serious.
i found this balance easily coz i have same behave when im playin.
hes an old player, im an old player. u will see the light when u play with us 2-3 years in row.
I'd like to read the letter he sent you since he's clearly stating i was being unfriendly in the server when actually he was (and this can be confirmed by other players in the server wich i will name if needed be)
@Muerte: We had a discussion because i suggested for a rea before everybody was dead (1 player left) to wich he answered with hostility to say the least, this then lead to further discussions and ultimately to him abusing admin rights on me, i think he was having a bad day as someone suggested before and i will consider this matter as solved if he won't abuse again in the future, certainly he should behave less aggressively towards other players though.
KillerBee
Spam King

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

I think it solved, this matter is closed and someone of the ofp will/have talked him about his behavior.
All be nice and play ofp !
If not, you both do a Death Match that does wonders ! Wink

Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dogtags !
Muerte
Post Whore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL does have a rule that we will wait until the last person dies or calls for a re. Although if there is not a chance of completing the mission in a reasonable amount of time or if the person is not making reasonable progress then out of good manners the person should ask for a reassign. It all has to do with how you would want to be treated. If I am last and there are people waiting to play then I will almost always call for a re. I also remember those that don't and will make them wait forever if I want. If a person wants to continue playing, then by our guidelines it is ok and if you wanted to play you should not have died (even if a TK, don't get yourself in the position where you can fall under Friendly Fire).

A person should not nag the person or admin to re if someone is still alive and being a single player, stingy, scorewhore that only thinks about themselves. They may be an asshole for making people wait while they play by themselves but that is the rules and we will stick by them and support the rules. But like I said this can work against them.

I will not reassign for these kinds of people if they come in late. If they don't mind making people wait for them to finish then they should not expect people to treat them any differently..-fork-'em make'em wait for new mission.

TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED WITH THE SAME CONSIDERATIONS.
Mountainranger
Amateur Poster
Amateur Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ! Reply with quote

KillerBee wrote:

If not, you both do a Death Match that does wonders ! Wink

Evil or Very Mad Arrow Evil or Very Mad

Incubus
Lost in Addons

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN

Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [LOL] ArmA OFP Site Forum Index -> Server Stuff All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: