DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [LOL] ArmA OFP Site Forum Index -> DLC and Arma3 Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RueLight
Average Poster
Average Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem/DLC still there, not playable for me, i will take a break.

cu
JGaz-UK
Lost In Space Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:46 am    Post subject: Dont give up dude Reply with quote

Everything seem to be OK last time Rue, Monday evening was it? we seemed to hear your shots ok

Almost all of us run the GM Dlc without too many problems, missions are difficult but playable.

Its a pity you don't like or want to work with it Rue.

CU after your break.
Average Poster
Average Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why i have to repeat myself all the time, Gaz...

No, bug still there, i wasnt able to hear any of you guys and randomly i didnt had gun sounds on enemies. when i launch a game alone on LOL i hear nothing from the enemies, only explosions or statics or vehicles.
i spent lot of time to figure out the problem last weekend. we tested it all together and most of you said, yeah, we need to take it off temporarily until its fixed. 2 days later, everything is forgotten.

@Zap: before i checked the server i compared all my gamefiles via steam, also took off all other client mods (only just use server required mods from killerbee's collection on steam workshop). after this i checked the uploaded server addons, found couple of incompleted folders but this didnt fixed it, unfortunately. btw. i also paid for my game.

anyway, be happy with it, i will you catch later when the game is fixed, which normally take some time. and when its third party DLC it will probalby take some much more time, we will see.

PS: CiA runing multiple RHS mods without any problems on A3 1.92, so its possible.
Zapperguy
Deletions Department

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rue,

I'm sorry you're frustrated by this whole DLC situation. That said, we were all looking forward to new content and we all paid for it, yourself included. You didn't care for it and went for a refund. We dd not.

While GM is not impressive, we enjoy it and don't want our investment to go to waste. The "investment" is not just in this new DLC, but the cost of running a dedicated server and the website. There are no banner ads on here because we pay for this out of pocket and don't want visitors to be spammed with ads. If joining our server requires content you don't have, then until they patch GM, I guess the only solution is to buy the DLC. Apex is required on the server, and I had to pay for that when I came back.

Sorry if this isn't the answer you expected.
Lost In Space Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:09 am    Post subject: Value. Reply with quote

If you read all the content of the new GM DLC (see below, I personally think its well worth the money!) I have paid more for Bis DLC with a lot less content. And its European history as it was.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1042220/Arma_3_Creator_DLC_Global_Mobilization__Cold_War_Germany/

If you scrole further down there are both thumbs down & thumbs up for the DLC so its all a matter of choice.

Last edited by JGaz-UK on Thu May 09, 2019 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
RueLight
Average Poster
Average Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the bad votes call for itself Laughing worser than Tac-Ops which was so oddly.

anyway, cu next year, maybe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [LOL] ArmA OFP Site Forum Index -> DLC and Arma3 Updates All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: